Ordering from us couldn't be any easier.
Once you have completed your delivery and credit/debit card details, your transaction will be processed completely securely. You will then receive an order confirmation email at your registered email address.
Once you've chosen your purchases, you can check out using either:
- Debit or Credit Card
- PayPal (PayPal account or just using your credit or debit card)
- Google Wallet
So what is Paypal?
With PayPal, you can shop online securely and conveniently using your debit or credit card, bank account or PayPal balance - all without sharing your financial details with the seller. It's a safe, easy way to pay. You can speed through checkout, no need to enter your address details. PayPal is owned by eBay so it has the backing of a large, well-established company.
Do I need to have a PayPal account to shop with Homes & Dreams?
No, you don't need to have a PayPal account - you can just use your credit card to pay via PayPal. When you're ready to check out, you'll be taken to a page where you'll be given the option of whether you want to sign in to your PayPal account (if you already have one) or whether you want to pay by credit card.
What is Google Wallet?
Google Wallet (previously called Google Checkout) is a secure way of buying goods from many different online shops in just a few clicks. Google will never share your card details with any merchants so wherever you see the Google Wallet logo, you can be assured that shopping will be safe.
Once you've registered with Google Wallet, there's no need to spend time entering your billing and shipping information with each separate shop you buy from. Instead, all you have to do is log-in with a single username and password.
How Does Google Wallet Work?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Find something you'd like to purchase from Homes & Dreams or any online shop that accepts Google Wallet.
- Add item(s) you'd like to buy to the shopping cart.
- When you're ready to check out and complete your purchase, click the Google Wallet button. You'll need to log in to your Google Wallet account, or create one if you haven't already.
- Review your order details then click 'Place your order now'. You're done!
- After you place an order, Google Wallet will send you a confirmation email along with a receipt.