Telephone: 01977 625575, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders are accepted subject to our terms and conditions as set out below:-
The term ‘Homes & Dreams’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office address is given above. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
1. All quotations given and contracts of sale made by us shall be deemed to incorporate these Terms and Conditions which shall prevail over any other terms and conditions in any purchase order or any other document or communication from the party with whom we are dealing (the customer). No other agreement, reservation, promise, undertaking or understanding of any kind shall form part, alter, vary, supercede or operate as a waiver to the Terms of Business unless expressly made or accepted the Company in writing.
2. All prices quoted are subject to alteration without prior notice at any time.
3. All prices (including delivery charge) are subject to Value Added Tax and any other tax imposed on the sale of goods from time to time (excluding Channel Islands and Eire).
4. All prices quoted are inclusive of Value Added Tax at the rate of 20%
5. We shall not be liable for delay in delivery, non-delivery or damage to goods by reason of any act of God, Governement Orders, Strikes, war or other circumstances beyond our control.
6. Goods may not be despatched until payment has been recieved.
7. All goods are subject to stock availability.
8. If your delivery has been delayed, then please contact us and we will provide you with a tracking number to enable you to chase it up with Royal Mail or courrier. Please be aware that we are unable to refund or replace lost items untill 30 working days after the date of despatch.
Please be aware that if the delivery company is unable to leave an order due to the customer not being available a card will be left with collection details for your local office or to rearrange delivery. Should the customer not contact the delivery company within the specified time, the parcel will then be returned to us at a cost and this cost will be passed on to the customer.
If the customer decides that they wish to have a refund please be aware that the refund amount will be minus any costs incurred to us.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, we appreciate your trust and want you to feel confident in our services and security as it relates to your personal information.
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for two reasons, firstly to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service.